It’s summertime, so every weekday in July I’ll be posting a custom painted van scanned from the pages of TRUCKIN’, the finest Van magazine of the seventies!
This is SPACED OUT, a shortened Chevy van owned by Tony Cardenas of Denver Colorado. Tony spent “a year” laboring on this vehicle!
I missed one for July 1st, so I’ll post another one as well today.
- elitekulturen reblogged this from cinemasewer
- jessebob likes this
- rollinheavy likes this
- thevansarebackintown reblogged this from driveavan
- fistfulofbeard reblogged this from driveavan
- hazovan reblogged this from driveavan
- steamrollnfloyd likes this
- driveavan reblogged this from cinemasewer
- r-dart likes this
- ssilber likes this
- room42 likes this
- codepony reblogged this from cinemasewer and added:
- codepony likes this
- openfacedmako likes this
- vamosvideo likes this
- todf reblogged this from cinemasewer and added:
- todf likes this
- nuclearbummer likes this
- newrider likes this
- cinemasewer posted this